Premium PH and EC combo meter designed for professional and intensive users. Includes a kit of our premium Meytec® calibration solutions and delivered in a strong reusable protective case.
This factory pre-calibrated pH/EC meter has a IP67 rating (dust- and waterproof), features a very strong and robust design with replaceable pH electrode and a large high resolution LCD display.
This pH/EC meter is suitable for a wide variety of applications: Water Treatment, Pool, Aquarium, Pond, Spa, Lab, Food, Hydroponics, Fish Farming and many more...
PH/EC Meter Meytec® GT-200C - Specifications
- 3 in 1 Combo Design
- High accuracy with fast response
- Ready to use, factory pre-calibrated
- Including premium buffer solutions
- Economic design with replaceable pH probe
- Measuring Range: pH 0.00 – pH 14.00
- Measuring Range: EC 0-19999uS/cm
- Temp. Range: 0°C – 60°C
- Resolution: 0.01pH/1uS/cm
- Accuracy: ±0.01pH/±2%EC
- Calibration: Automatic (pH 7.00, pH4.01, pH 10.01)
- Waterproof: Yes IP67
- Automatic Shut-Off: 5 minutes
- Low Battery Indication: Yes
- Battery: 3x1.5V (LR44)
- Dimensions: 183x37x37 (mm)
- Weight: 90g
PH/EC Meter Meytec® GT-200C - Manual
A pH/EC meter is a sensitive instrument that needs to be handled with care. Always clean your pH meter after use with clean water and put the end-cap back on. You can always add a few drops of KCl storage solution to prolong the lifespan of your pH/EC meter. Store in dry place.
Remember that every pH EC meter requires regular calibration. You can find our assortment of premium quality pH buffer solutions here.